41 People Charged, Total of Over 20,000 Bags of Heroin Seized From Massive AC-Area Drug Trafficking Operation
41 members of a massive illegal drug trafficking organization that was operating in the Atlantic City area have been charged after a year-long, multi-agency investigation culminated Thursday.
19 people in Atlantic County, out of the 41 that were charged, have been arrested and a large number of illegal drugs -- including over 12,200 bags of heroin -- over $73,000 in cash, 11 vehicles, and guns were seized, according to Atlantic County Prosecutor Jim McClain.
Detectives, police officers, and agents simultaneously executed 19 search warrants for residences and commercial properties in various locations throughout the County in Atlantic City, Galloway Township, Egg Harbor Township, Hamilton Township, Hammonton, and Pleasantville, and executed warrants for the search and seizure of 11motor vehicles.
Law enforcement continues to search for the remaining 22 people.
The 41 people listed below are now facing various and, in some cases, numerous charges.
- Diaab Siddiq of Atlantic City
- Ameer Stephens of Galloway Township
- Lamarc Cochran of Hammonton
- Arshan McGee of Atlantic City
- Nadirah Abdul-Jabar of Galloway Township
- Rashea Arrington on Pleasantville
- Omar Baker of Bridgeton
- Aisha Brathwaite of Egg Harbor City
- James Bundy of Salem
- Charles Butler of Atlantic City
- Tarik Chance of Atlantic City
- Aquelah Coley of Atlantic City
- Laquine Demby of Atlantic City
- James Dorsey of Pittsburgh, PA
- Dennis Faulkner of Atlantic City
- James Felton of Atlantic City
- Omar Fisher of Atlantic City
- Anthony Gunter of Atlantic City
- Jamal Hall of Pleasantville
- Nafis Hamilton of Atlantic City
- Lewis Hargrove of Millville
- Lamar Iverson of Salem
- Jeffrey Johnson on Mays Landing
- Ronald Jones of Salem
- Sada Magwood of McKeesport, PA
- Lyle Marshall of Atlantic City
- Wasiym Parker of Atlantic City
- Susan Poplawski of Manahawkin
- Kenyetta Redd of Atlantic City
- Darnell Rice of Atlantic City
- Hassan Rice of Atlantic City
- Tran Roots of Bridgeton
- Troy Sanchez of Pleasantville
- Kalim Selby of Atlantic City
- Delena Shannon of Atlantic City
- Yasin Sims of Atlantic City
- Andrea Stephens-Allen of Atlantic City
- Robert Strong of Egg Harbor Township
- Juan Wiggins II of Atlantic City
- Ahmaad Williams of Atlantic City
- Shawn Williams of Atlantic City
Diaab Siddiq and Ameer Stephens, charged under New Jersey law as leaders of a narcotics trafficking network,face a possible sentence of life in prison without becoming eligible for parole until after having served 25 years in prison.
During the investigation phase of the operation, cops seized an additional 8,660 wax fold bags of heroin, approximately 6 ounces of cocaine and 4 ounces of raw, unpackaged heroin, over $80,000, and 3 more handguns, bringing the totals seized by law enforcement during the investigation and execution of arrest and search warrants to: over 20,000 bags of heroin, approximately 12 ounces of raw, unpackaged heroin 8 ounces of suspected fentanyl, and 1.25 kilograms of cocaine, 6 handguns, and over $155,000. The estimated total street value of the narcotics seized during the investigation and during yesterday’s warrant execution is nearly $500,000.