Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 23

hqdefault7
[

Ronda Rousey Says YES to New Jersey Marine

A South Jersey Marine asked UFC champ Ronda Rousey to accompany him to the annual Marine Corps Ball.  And she said yes!  But there are two stipulations...

Read More

Bald Eagle
Thinkstock
[

The Bald Eagle is Still Endangered in New Jersey

I mentioned on the air about my bald eagle sighting yesterday and it got me thinking about how common these majestic birds are in the Garden State.

Read More

Category: Animals, Community Tags:
Ocean County
Zillow
[

Ocean County’s Most Expensive House For Sale Can Be Yours!

If you have a spare $10.5 million sitting around, you can buy Ocean County's most expensive house!

Read More

Ashley Furniture Northfield
Google
[

The Quest For One Million Pennies Continues in Northfield!

We have officially kicked off the Cat Country Quest for One Million Pennies to benefit the kids of St. Jude Children Research Hospital.

Read More

Galloway CVS theif
[

Police Ask, Do You Know This Guy?

Do you recognize this man? The Galloway Township Police would like to speak with you if you do.

Read More

Redneck
Think Stock/ECColleen
[

The 10 Most Redneck Towns in New Jersey

What is the most redneck place in all of New Jersey?  Some might say my backyard....

Read More

Category: Community, Country Tags:
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
Ethan Miller, Getty Images
[

The Halloween Costumes New Jerseyans Google the Most

With Halloween right around the corner, New Jerseyans might look to Google for a little help on figuring out a costume.

Read More

Rumson Mansion
Patrick Butera, RE/MAX Paradigm Realty Group via Zillow
[

You Can Be Bruce Springsteen’s Neighbor

You can be Bruce Springsteen's neighbor for a cool $9,999,000.  Check out this beautiful home in Rumson, New Jersey.

Read More

Barretteoutdoorliving.com
Barretteoutdoorliving.com
[

New Company at Old Lenox China Site to Hire 250 Employees

After ten years, the vacant Lenox China plant on Tilton Road in Galloway will soon have a new occupant and the company's HR team will be site beginning Monday, October 26th to begin hiring a workforce.

Read More

[

Galloway Police Investigate Multiple Burglaries

Galloway Police are warning businesses in the Township that a rash of burglaries have been committed over the past couple of weeks.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: ,
Raminator
Georgia
[

Raminator Monster Truck Crushes Cars [VIDEO]

This past Saturday, I was at Kindle Auto Plaza for a "Mini Quest" stop!  We raised a whole lot of pennies for St. Jude and I got to see a monster truck crush a row of cars!

Read More

gord horne/thinkstock
gord horne/thinkstock
[

Final Pleasantville Fire Victim Identified

Authorities have identified the second woman who succumbed to a fatal fire that raced through her home last week.

Read More

Category: Community Tags: , ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://catcountry1073.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Cat Country Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!