Enter Cat Country’s Texaco Country Showdown
Here's everything you need to know to enter the Texaco Country Showdown!
DATE: Saturday, August 18th
TIME: To be determined
LOCATION: Tanger Outlets in Atlantic City
Once again this year, Cat Country 107.3 presents the local competition in the Texaco Country Showdown. Local talent will try to sing their way towards the national finals a the grand prize of $100,000!
To enter, you must fill out the entry form, Country Showdown Application, and get it to us by August 3rd. We also need you to submit a CD of you singing. From all the entries, we will select 10 - 12 finalists to compete at the event. Please send no money now. Entry fees will only be collected if you are chosen to participate.
In addition to the national rules, these local rules apply:
1. Do not send an entry fee with you entry. You will only need to pay the entry fee if you are selected to compete in the finals.
2. Along with a completed Country Showdown Application, you must supply a demo CD. Please, no videotapes. No Email entries will be accepted.
3. Cat Country will not provide a back-up band or back-up music. If chosen for the finals, you must provide your own musical accompaniment, or provide us with a non-vocal music CD, or sing without accompaniment.
4. The Cat Country Texaco Country Showdown is open to New Jersey residents only. Proof of residency will be required prior to all performances in the finals.
5. Finalists will be announced on Cat Country August 8, 2012.
6. All entries must be in to Cat Country by 5PM, August 3, 2012.
7. All rules are subject to change without notice. Cat Country’s judge’s decisions are final.
Entry forms and demo CDs can be mailed, or dropped off during regular business hours:
Cat Country 107.3
950 Tilton Road, Suite 200
Northfield, NJ 08225
For more information on the Expo, including details on sponsorship opportunities contact Townsquare Media’s Wendy Wesley.