- Haneman Environmental Park
- 6700 Delilah Road, EHT, NJ 08234 United States
ACUA Earth Day Celebration will be held on Sunday, April 21st at Haneman Environmental Park, EHT. The festival kicks off with a one mile fun run at 8:30 a.m. and a 5K race at 9 a.m. with all proceeds benefiting the American Heart Association.
There will be FREE educational programs and entertainment scheduled throughout the day including:
• Workshops on native plants, composting, rain barrels, alternative diet options and healthy foods
• Stage entertainment by Dave Street, the New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Science, and “Oceans are Talking” a musical call-to-action
• Tours of the Wind Farm, Solar and Wastewater facility in Atlantic City (10 am - 3:15)
• “Eco” Hayrides to the top of the landfill
• Tours of the Recycling Center
• Cape May County Park & Zoo shows
• Atlantic City Aquarium and The Wetlands Institute touch tanks
• The Franklin Institute’s electricity exhibit
Haneman Environmental Park is located at 6700 Delilah Rd, Egg Harbor Township. The events will run from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. For more information visit HERE.