Light Up New Jersey
- Various Locations
Tuesday, October 29th at 6pm
- Raritan Bay Waterfront Park (South Amboy/Sayreville) (NJ 101.5 with Raritan Bay Federal Credit Union)
- Keansburg (NJ 101.5)
- Asbury Park Boardwalk (NJ 101.5 withCentraState)
- Jenkinson’s in Point Pleasant (94.3 The Point with United Teletech Financial and Zarrilli Homes)
- Bradley Beach (94.3 The Point)
- Seaside Heights (92.7 WOBM with NJ Outboards and Walters Homes)
- Chef Mike’s ABG in Seaside Park (92.7 WOBM with Jersey Shore Crawl Space Enhancement and Classic Kitchens)
- Mud City Crabhouse in Long Beach Island/Manahawkin (105.7 The Hawk)
- Lucy the Elephant in Margate (Lite Rock 96.9)
- Ocean City Music Pier (Cat Country 107.3 with South Jersey Gas)
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City (97.3 ESPN / WPG 1450 with Atlantic City Electric and Comcast)
- Laguna Grill & Rum Bar in Brigantine (SoJO 104.9)
REGISTER for a location now!
Last year at this moment we were in the dark … Now, one year later, we’re in the light.
On Tuesday, October 29th we will stand together as we remember what happened and look towards the future. We will continue to recover … and prove to the world that we’re stronger than the storm.
Register to join us on Tuesday October 29th at designated “shore points” up and down the Jersey Coast.
We’re asking listeners to join us beginning at 6pm. Those that have pre-registered will receive a free “Light Up New Jersey” flashlight. Walk-ups may also register on site and bring their own flashlight or buy one for a nominal fee with all dollars collected going to local first responders (facilitated through the 501c3 charity Hometown Heroes). T-shirts will also be sold with proceeds to first responders.
Then, at 6:50 pm all Townsquare New Jersey stations will play the new “Stronger than the Storm” jingle as we all shine our flashlights in a “moment of light” to recognize the occasion. We’ll play the song on site at all locations and people can also listen on Radio Pup.