Townhouse in Galloway Destroyed by Fire Wednesday Afternoon
According to Galloway Now, a gas leak possibly fueled a fire at a townhouse complex in Galloway Township Wednesday afternoon.
It happened around 12:30 Wednesday afternoon at 256 Mattix Run. Near freezing temperatures and a 25 MPH wind didn't help the crews battling the fire. It looks like the blaze wiped-out possibly two townhouses.
As of this posting, the cause of the fire wasn't known and no word on injuries.
This video was posted on YouTube by GallowayNow