Georgia’s 5 Favs: New Lipgloss and Four Other Things I’m Into This Week
It's already time for another edition of Georgia's 5 Favs!
1. Argo - My husband and I (FINALLY!!) saw Argo this past weekend. We were out couch shopping - it's as much fun as it sounds - and needed a break. So, we saw Argo. It's fantastic.
2. Maybelline Color Whisper - I read about this new gloss/lipstick in a beauty blog (Maskcara.com) not too long ago. So, when I was in CVS the other day buying my hubby a Valentine's Day card, I picked up a tube of this gloss-lipstick hybrid. The color is very faint (I got "One Size Fits Pearl") and it's very conditioning. I'm using it like chapstick!
3. Anime Pink Sparkling Rose' - I'm a sucker for an inexpensive sparkling wine and lately I've been trying a few different sparkling roses'. I picked this one up two nights ago, on the recommendation from the wine gal at the store. And then I went home and drank it. It's only $11.99 and delicious! Pick up a bottle to enjoy on Valentine's Day!
4. Sweet Grass Candle - I got this soy candle at Target for like $5. It smells like Spring and sunshine. I love the color and the way it reminds me that Spring (and Summer!!) are right around the corner!
5. Philadelphia Flower Show - I go to the flower show every year with my friend Andrea and her mom. The Philadelphia Flower Show is the longest running and the largest indoor flower show in the world. Last year's theme was the Hawaiian Islands, which is near and dear to my heart. This year the theme is "Brilliant!" - A salute to Great Britain. I can't wait!
That's it for Georgia's 5 Favs for this week! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetie! And a Happy Singles Awareness Day to those of you that are single and loving life!!