Georgia’s Best/Worst Dressed of the 2013 Golden Globes
The 2013 Golden Globe Awards are in the bag! Who was your Best Dressed? Worst Dressed? Keep reading to see my picks!
Best Dressed – There were SO many beautifully dressed people last night! Definitely more best dressed as opposed to worst dressed! Here are some of my favorite looks –
1. Sofia Vergara – Sofia Vergara is stunningly beautiful and she always looks great!
2. Jennifer Lopez – Few people can pull off a dress like this and JLO is one of them! Who was her date? The bald kid, (he looked really young…) is he another back-up dancer?
3. Lea Michelle – I LOVE this dress! And Lea Michelle looks white hot in it!
4. Hayden Panttiere & Connie Britton – I put them together because I thought the ‘Nashville’ stars looked so good last night! If there was a trend last night, I would say the pale pinky/creamy colored, sparkly gowns was it!
5. Taylor Swift – I could go on and on with more of my best dressed (Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lawrence, Eva Longoria, etc…) but I will stop at Taylor Swift. She is turning into such a classic beauty! I thought her dress was beautiful and she looked so regal. Even if she did give Adele the stank-eye when their award was given out!
Worst Dressed. There were not THAT many, but man, the bad ones were really bad!
1. Sienna Miller – When ugly clothes happen to pretty people…. Are those rosettes??
2. Halle Barry – Even when her dress is ugly, she looks beautiful. Life ain’t far.
3. Lucy Liu – It looks like Lucy Liu stole my mama’s old curtains and made a dress out of them – ala “Gone With the Wind”….
4. Emily Mortimer – The ‘Newsroom’ actress looked pretty bad in this crazy silver dress. It does not fit well and looks more futuristic than elegant…
5. Ariel Winter – She gets a pass because she’s a child, but this dress was pretty ugly!
What do you think? Agree with me or disagree? Comment below!!