Contact Us

Lit Cigarette Blamed for Galloway Fire

Galloway Fire Truck
Facebook

A fire in a Galloway Townhouse last night was reportedly started because of a lit cigarette.

Galloway Police say the fire on Bally Bunion Drive resulted in extensive damage, and one person injured with burns on his or her hands.

According to the Galloway Township Police Department:

The initial investigation reveals the fire was started by a lit cigarette. It caused a mattress to ignite which proceeded to engulf the building in flames. The Red Cross and The Salvation Army responded to the scene to assist four subjects with relocation and provide care for all involved parties.

The Germania, South Egg Harbor, Pomona, and Cologne Fire Departments all responded to the scene to fight the fire. The Oceanville and Elwood Fire Departments also assisted with the incident

Best of Cat Country 107.3

Recommended For You

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://catcountry1073.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Cat Country Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!