Restaurants in New Jersey That Have Been Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
If you know anything about me at all, you know that I love food. I love watching food on TV almost as much as I love eating it... 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives' is one of my favorites on the Food Network and we've had a lot of local spots featured on the show!
Especially in South Jersey!
Have many of these spots have you tried? I've been to 6 out of the 13 on the list!
After being yelled at on Facebook - lol - I added Mustache Bill's Diner in Barnegat Light to the list. Though, the original source for my information (directly from the Food Network) did not include the diner... Don't know why, but they didn't.
801 Belmar Plaza, Belmar, NJ 07719
Try their wings and huge burritos.
- 21200 New Rd, Northfield, NJ 08225Get Grandma's Pie - delish!
- 33305 Brigantine Blvd., Brigantine, NJ 08203Homemade beef jerky... OMG. And the tailgater!
301 Beach Ave, Cape May, NJ 08204
Guy Fieri was there for Thanksgiving and he loved the Greek Leg of Lamb.
- 5201 Melrose Ave., Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Try the pork trotters... If you dare!
- 6806 New Jersey Ave, Wildwood, NJ 08260
- 741 North Oyster Creek Rd., Leeds Point, NJ 08220
The Jersey Devil Shrimp... Mmmmm!
- 81260 West Ave, Ocean City, NJ 08226Ketchup and mustard instead of pizza sauce? Yep.
- 9206 97th St, Stone Harbor, NJ 08084Fish Ribs, yes fish ribs. And the Moqueca fish stew is unbelievable.
- 1018 S Main St, Pleasantville, NJ 08232Chicken and waffles. Enough said.
- 11823 Bay Ave, Somers Point, NJ 08244Buffalo Crab Cakes and Flounder Gorgonzola are house specialties.
- 1255 W Laurel Dr, Somers Point, NJ 08244Guy Fieri loved the Crab Melt - get it with some Crabby Bacon Fries...
- 13672 N Trenton Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401Three words - Tequila Shrimp Bangers.