Salem County Halloween Attractions
Here’s a list of a few Halloween happenings in Salem County, as well as information on how to let us know about an event.
45th Annual Alloway Halloween Parade
- Parade starts at the corner of Cedar St and School Ln.
- Saturday, October 26th 7 p.m., and rain date Sunday, October 27th 6 p.m.
Terror in the Timbers
- Parvin State Park, 789 Parvin Mill Rd.
- 7:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays October 4 – November 2
- $10 for adults, $5 for children 10-17
- Scarecrow Hollow, 335 Quinton Hancock’s Bridge Rd.
- 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays through October 27
- Children under 2 – free, ages 2-11 $8.50 + tax, ages 12 and above – $10.50 +tax
Tunes from the Crypt
- St. John’s Church, 76 Market St
- Friday, October 25th 6 p.m.
Salem City Walking Ghost Tour
- Royal Port Antiques, 13 Market St.
- Friday, October 25th 7 p.m.
- $5 general admission
If we missed any Halloween Happenings in Salem County, let us know. Click here to send us an email and we’ll get it up on this page.