South Jersey Beach In The Top 10 For Families
This South Jersey beach named in the top 10 in the country for families. Do you agree?
Long Beach Island made the list by Family Vacation Critic, part of The Independent Traveler. Every year the site posts a top 10 family friendly beaches in the country. This is the second year LBI has made the list, also featured in 2013.
The website states:
Nobody does a classic beach vacation like Long Beach Island. The island offers 18 miles of shoreline for sandcastle building and boogie boarding, with lifeguards patrolling many areas...
Other New Jersey beaches have made the list in years' past like: Wildwood (2016), Cape May (2015), and Ocean City (2014).
The list does not require an ocean, a lake will do. The only requirements include lifeguards on the beach and family friendly activities near by.
This years' list also includes:
- Ponce Inlet, Ponce Inlet, FL.
- Coronado Beach, Coronado, CA.
- Jones Beach State Park, Wantagh, NY.
- Balboa Beach, Newport Beach, CA.
- Seaside Beach, Seaside, OR.
- Coast Guard Beach, Eastham, MA.
- Weirs Beach, Weirs Beach, NH.
- North Beach Park, Racine WI.
- Rehoboth Beach, Rehoboth Beach, DE.
Check out more from Cat Country: