Top 10 Reasons You Should Be Going To Boots in The Sand
Here are 10 reasons why you should be going to Tropical Nights: Boots in the Sand. It’s the ULTIMATE destination concert experience.
Boots in the Sand is taking place February 23 - 27, 2014 at the Hard Rock Hotel Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico.
Here’s the Top 10 reasons you need to go:
1. Look outside. Yuck. Imagine that same view in February….. In February in Riviera, Mexico, the average daily high temperature is 82 degrees. And, sunny!
2. Jana Kramer in a bathing suit. (Or, if you prefer, Billy Currington, Dierks Bentley, and Brantley Gilbert in bathing suits.) In addition to performing shows in the evening, these country stars will be staying at the same resort with you, taking part in similar activities.
3. The concerts. Four big nightly shows on the beach. Shows only open to those staying at the resort.
4. You won’t go hungry. Or thirsty. You stay at Boots in the Sand is all-inclusive. It includes all food and drink at the resorts 12 restaurants and 10 bars and lounges.
5. You won’t be bored. There are 6 pools, including 4 adults-only pools. There’s a beachfront with water activities, snorkeling, a water slide, tennis courts, a water slide, climbing wall, and more!
7. The rooms are fantastic! Remember, this is a resort – it’s time to indulge. There are several different types of rooms available.
8. Easy pay plan. Pay all at once, or don’t. Take advantage of the easy pay plan.
9. You get 2 experiences in one! It’s a concert and a vacation. A concertation! A vacert!
10.Your guest will love you forever. (Sure, they may just do that already, but this should cement the deal!)
All the information you need can be found on an easy-to-navigate website. Check it out, and book your trip today!