What’s Really In the Starbucks Unicorn Frappuchino?
Well let’s just say, the only thing magical about it, is the sugar high you get after one sip!
As much as we all want to purchase this beautiful beverage for that glamorous instagram pic…is it worth it? Here’s what’s really in the Starbucks Unicorn Frappuchino:
First things first; I’d just like to point out that the nutritional label says “Caffeine 0mg” as in, “Oh my God, this drink has zero caffeine which is the whole reason I came to Starbucks in the first place…”
Secondly, 59g of Sugar?! Say goodbye to your sanity and hello to a serious sugar crash! According to Buzzfeed.com, you could get other high-in-sugar items that would still have LESS grams of sugar then this so-called taste of magic:
• One 12-ounce can of Coca Cola has 39 grams of sugar.
• One Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar has 24 grams of sugar.
• One Twinkie has 16.5 grams of sugar.
• One serving of Ben & Jerry’s Brownie Batter Core ice cream has 27 grams of sugar.
• One serving of Frosted Flakes has 10 grams of sugar.
So in conclusion; Before purchasing this beautifully, pink and blue swirly, sugary, sour drink from Starbucks, all for the insta pic, maybe think about what your next instagram will look like. Cause for me, this would go straight to my thighs…
Check Out More From Cat Country!
Subscribe to Cat Country 107.3 on