Win The Trip to See and Meet Lady Antebellum on a New York Rooftop!
Cat Country 107.3 is giving away a Once in a Lifetime Prize: The chance to see Lady Antebellum perform in a special private VIP New York City rooftop concert!
You’ll also meet the members of Lady A!
As our big winner you and your guest will join Cat Country’s Georgia for a special Cat Country Girls’ Night Out on Thursday, May 2nd!
You’ll ride in our private limo to New York and take part in the celebration of the release of the Lady A’s new album, GOLDEN. This promises to be an intimate and exclusive show for Jetblue’s Live from T5 music series.
Registration has ended….listen to the Cat Country Cafe today to find out if you won!
1. This contest is open to New Jersey residents 21 years of age and older. (The winner’s guest may be under 21, but only if the Winner is the parent/legal guardian)
2. The Prize is 2 tickets to the private performance by Lady Antebellum in New York City on 5/2/13 and 2 Meet & Greet Passes. The prize also includes a shared limousine ride to and from the show, with the limousine leaving from the Cat Country studios at a designated time on 5/2/13. Failure to arrive at the Cat Country studios at the designated time may result in loss of prize.
3. All entrants agree to not hold Cat Country 107.3, Townsquare Media, Capital Nashville, Jet Blue, Lady Antebellum, and the limousine company liable for anything related to the prize and/or the related trip.
4. The winner(s) will be chosen via a random drawing from those who enter on the Cat Country Webite (catcountry1073.com) by 11:59pm on April 21, 2013. (You do not need to be a member of the Cat Country Club to enter.)
5. All “normal” Cat Country Rules Apply:
You must be at least 18 years of age or older to participate in contests on WPUR unless otherwise specified. (For this contest, the age is 21) Prizes are non-transferable. Employees of WPUR and Townsquare Media, their families, advertisers, principle employees, and their families are not eligible to win. One winner per household of any prize within a 30-day period. One winner per household of any prize over $600 within a 6-month period. Any person winning prizes on any Townsquare Media stations valued over $600 will receive a 1099 form for tax purposes. All winners will be asked to fill out a W9 form, once per year when picking up prize. Contest winner is responsible for any and all fees, taxes, gratuities, or other charges. Rules are subject to change without notice. Some contests may have more specific or different rules. The decision of contest judges and/or station management is final. Proper identification will be required to pick-up prizes. Prizes must be picked-up at our studios within 30 days of winning.