Coors Light Cruise to Nowhere Aboard the Cape May-Lewes Ferry
July 15, 2014 | 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Coors Light Cruise to Nowhere Aboard the Cape May-Lewes Ferry
- 1200 Lincoln blvd. , Cape May, NJ United States
Come and enjoy the sunset on the Coors Light Cruise to Nowhere Aboard the Cape May-Lewes Ferry!
This year marks Cape May-Lewes Ferry's 50th anniversary! To celebrate, we are having a 3 hour party cruise with live music. Food and drinks, including Coors Light specials will available for purchase. Tickets are now sold out, but you can win them at the following locations:
- July 1st (10p-12a) - Keenans: 113 Old NJ Ave., Wildwood
- July 7th (5p-7p) - 2 Mile Landing: 8 Fish Dock Road, Wildwood Crest
- July 9th (8p-10p) - LaCosta: 4000 Landis Ave., Sea Isle City
- July 10th (5p-7p) - Country Club Tavern: 1510 Route 9, Cape May Courthouse
- July 10th (10p-12a) - Gypsy Bar: Borgata Casino, 1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City
- July 11th (6p-8p) - Bally's Beach Bar: Boardwalk & Park Place, Atlantic City
- July 12th (9p-11p) - Bulldogs: 743 W. White Horse Pike, Galloway
- July 12th (9p-11p) - Landmark: 1 Mullica Hill Road, Glassboro
*Must be 21 to attend
Cape May-Lewes Ferry is located at 1200 Lincoln Blvd. Cape May, NJ. Enjoy a sunset cruise, while enjoying the beautiful scenery of South Jersey!