Two Six-figure Jackpots Won in NJ Thanks to Online Gambling
A couple of New Jersey men hit big jackpots online at Hard Rock Casino’s betting site recently, one on a sports bet, the other on a slot machine, adding up to a haul of almost a half a million dollars.
According to the casino, a man only identified as Gregory L. from Highlands, put together a complicated, 12 step sports parlay involving NBA and NHL games.
Here are the steps:
- The Brooklyn Nets over the Boston Celtics money line
- The Miami Heat and the Orlando Magic over 210.5 total score
- The New York Knicks vs. Milwaukee Bucks (over 222.5 points)
- The Philadelphia 76ers over Chicago Bulls (Sixers +4)
- The Phoenix Suns vs. Portland Trail Blazers (over 227 points)
- The Carolina Hurricanes over Nashville Predators (money line)
- The Florida Panthers over Columbus Blue Jackets (money line)
- The Boston Bruins over the New York Rangers (money line)
- The Washington Capitals over Philadelphia Flyers (Capitals +1.5 goals)
- The New York Islanders over the New Jersey Devils (money line)
- The Detroit Red Wings over Tampa Bay Lightning (money line)
In a parlay, all steps of the bet have to hit to get the payoff, and his did, resulting in the largest jackpot win on HardRockCasino.com since sport betting was legalized in 2018: $231,000. He did that with an initial wager of $326.
In addition, a man from Monroe, only identified as David D., hit a jackpot worth $227,940 playing an online slot machine called Divine Fortune.