Casting Call: Evolution Gaming Hiring Online Casino Dealers
Evolution Gaming is casting for talent for their studio in Atlantic City. Evolution, America’s first online casino, is thriving beyond its 10,000 employees,10 studios and 20 countries. If you have personality and are ready for your close-up, working for Evolution Gaming could be your calling.
Talent at Evolution Gaming lives by their values of “Alive. Do Right. Work Together.” as Casino Talent are the ambassadors of the company. Evolution Gaming believes in authenticity, which is why they embrace diversity and hire personalities across varying backgrounds and beliefs. Plus the studios at Evolution Gaming are clean since you’re dealing the cards while the players are virtual and live-streaming the game at home.
If you have no prior experience, that’s okay because it is not required. Evolution Gaming provides a two-week training at Evolution Academy, where you can learn how to deal live casino games like Blackjack and Roulette, and learn how to present the games in front of the camera.
- Online Casino Dealers
- Casino Game Talent
- Casino Game Dealers
- Game Presenters for Online Casino
- Dealers-Online Casino
What Evolution Gaming Is Looking For
Are you service-oriented and looking for an exciting opportunity? Then Evolution is the right place for you! Presentation and personality are key as you’ll be presenting casino games live on-camera! You’ll be dealing cards, spinning the wheel, and announcing the winning results. It’s like hosting your own TV Game Show!
The studio runs 24 hours a day, which means they offer day, swing, and night shifts.
- Host and deal with a variety of casino games in a live studio streamed to real players in a rotating shift work environment.
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times.
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns.
- Host and Interact with players, by providing an engaging and rewarding experience.
About the Studio Environment:
- Safe and hygienic.
- Enclosed, TV studio environment.
- Not public-facing.
- No physical players, no gaming chips.
- Work while seated.
- No transaction calculations; you deal and their internal systems do the rest.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Required to successfully complete pre-employment drug background checks.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to wear assigned uniforms and maintain professional appearance standards.
- Service-minded with excellent communications skills and a positive attitude.
- The ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable to changing business needs.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a service-oriented role.
- Responsible, dedicated, and dependable.
- Hourly rate plus tips and performance bonuses
- 10 days of paid time off annually, 5 sick days
- Paid break time
- Full game technique training and career growth opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Nationwide employee discount program
- Centrally located modern studio environment with break room and refreshments
Think you have what it takes to deal your way to success? Visit evolution.com/careers/usa to start your career today.