10 Things I Loved About Tropical Nights: Boots In the Sand
After spending several days in Riviera Maya, Mexico for Tropical Nights – Boots in the Sand, I’m back here in the cold of South Jersey…..
I do have to say it was a great 4+ days. Here’s a look back at the highlights:
2. The Artists. My job doesn’t suck. I had the chance to talk with each of the artists throughout the week. All were genuinely thrilled to be playing the event.
3. The Location. The Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya…..well…..rocks! A great facility in a beautiful setting. The rooms were modern and comfortable. There were numerous choices of restaurants, although most of the food was “good”, not “great.”
4. All Inclusive. All you want to eat. All you want to drink. All included. Yep.
5. The Sunshine and the Heat. Although I ended up with some sunburn, being outside was great!
6. The Company. I got to spend the time with my daughter, Devan. Priceless.
7. Bacon. I had the thick-cut maple bacon appetizer. Twice. Mmmm. Bacon.
8. The Swimming Pools. There are several pools on the property. All in the sunshine.
9. The People. The staff at the Hard Rock was fantastic. All friendly and helpful – like they wanted to be there. My fellow vacationers were wonderful. I think we all had a fantastic time!
10. Jana Kramer told me she loved me. Several times. She must have spent too much time in the sun. One of the times is caught on tape!