Cat Country 107.3 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Cat Country 107.3 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. From Cat Country Mornings with Joe & Rachel to Taste of Country Nights with Sam Alex - it's all available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Cat Country on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Cat Country 107.3. Tap on the station logo to get to the Cat Country 107.3 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Cat Country 107.3 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Cat Country.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email at: Ashley.Surkin@townsquaremedia.com.