Adam Bruno Is South Jersey’s Favorite Bartender
We have a winner in Cat Country's Favorite South Jersey Bartender Contest!
The winner is Adam Bruno, who tends bar at Anchorage Tavern in Somers Point!
With thousands of votes cast, Bruno garnered the most votes!
Here's an interview I did with Bruno at the beginning of the voting:
A big thank you to all who voted, and congratulations to the runners-up:
- Jon Baker - Steve and Cookie's By the Bay in Margate
- Corey Lynch - Tombstone Saloon in Buena
- Domenique Marazzi - JD's Pub and Grille in Smithville
- Sean McMullan - Angelsea Pub in North Wildwood
- Stephany O'Leary - 5 West in Cape May
- Jessica Voyt - Ventura's Off Shore Cafe in Northfield