Georgia’s 5 Favs: Fitbit and 4 Other Things I’m Into This Week
Time for another round of Georgia's 5 Favs!! Yum, doesn't that look so good?
I'll get to that yummy recipe in just a minute... But first up in my 5 Favs this week is Fitbit.
1. Fitbit - My mom gave me this little gadget for Christmas. It's a pedometer and a calorie counter. It's so small, nobody knows you're wearing it. And it really does motivate you to walk a little more. And it smiles at you! The smile gets bigger as you take more steps!
2. Manna Kadar Shimmer Lotion - My picture below is the sample I got from my Birchbox last month. I will be buying the full size when I run out. I mix this sheer shimmer lotion with my foundation and some moisterizer. It gives you the most perfect glow.
3. All things buffalo - With the Super Bowl coming up this weekend, I'm going nuts over all things buffalo. Buffalo chicken dip, buffalo quesadillas, buffalo stromboli. Stop me! Pinterest is a great source for recipes, check out the buffalo chicken page. The picture below, however, is a recipe from a blog called Inspired Taste. The blog is great, the pictures are beautiful and the recipes are simple and delicious! How do you beat Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks?
4. 'Don't Rush' by Kelly Clarkson and Vince Gill - I cannot get enough of this song right now! It's a little bit country and a little bit jazzy. I love it! Listen to it here!
5. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries - Sometimes I think it's just mean to post about all the delicious Trader Joe's product, considering there isn't a store within about 50 miles of Atlantic City.... But I can't help it! These dark chocolate covered blueberries are the perfect sweet snack!