Rachel’s TOP 15 Moments, Leading Up To One Year Work Anniversary!
Oh and what a year it has been! Such a blessing to be the Morning Show Host of the number one Morning Show in South Jersey along side the one and only Joe Kelly! Cat Country 107.3 has offered me and endless amount of opportunities to explore South Jersey and Meet the people within it.
So without further ado, here are my..
TOP 15 Moments throughout my year as a member of the Cat Country Team
1. Learning the South Jersey Language
2. Venturing into the Heart of a Massive Hurricane
3. Learning How to Surf in Wildwood
4. Documenting My First Ever Brazilian Wax for All to See
5. Daily Dose of Good
6. Teaching Myself How to Cook
7. Navigating Through South Jersey With A Map
8. Traveling to Memphis for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
9. Dangerous Stunts in a Race Car
10. Trying Taco Bell for the First Time
11. Learning How To Shoot A Gun
12. Predicting Who Would Win Miss America
13. Getting My Nose Pierced on National Piercing Day
14. Psychic Artie Hoffman Communicating with my Grandmother
15. Learning How to Ride A Sail Boat
Learning About the Thunderbirds
Being The Perfect Jersey Girl
Running My First Marathon
Letting Joe Do My Hair
Torturing My Dog
Speaking of dogs...thanks for emBARKing on this crazy journey with me and allowing me to wake you up every morning! I love you South Jersey!