These Dumb New Jersey Laws Will Crack You Up
Every state has their share of wacky laws on the books. But have you ever heard of a man knitting during fishing season? Exactly. Check out some other super bizarre New Jersey laws from DumbLaws.com.
1. It's illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while committing a murder.
2. A man cannot knit during fishing season.
3. One cannot "frown" at a police officer.
4. You may not "slurp" soup.
5. A car cannot pass a horse-dawn carriage on the street.
6. One may not delay or detain a homing pigeon.
And there are some pretty unusual laws in some particular New Jersey cities...
In Sea Isle City, one may not boil bones. Um, ok.
In Trenton, not only is consuming pickles on Sunday illegal, you may not throw a bad pickle in the street.
Source: Dumb Laws