Tips For Entering The Luke Bryan Show Us Your Backside Contest
If you’re just hearing about it… let us catch you up on the Luke Bryan Contest we’re doing at Cat Country 107.3.
Luke Bryan is in concert February 15th at Atlantic City’s Boardwalk Hall. Naturally, tickets have long been sold out.
Cat Country will have several ways for you to win tickets in the next few weeks. First up, is a rather unique contest: The Cat Country Best Girl Bottom Contest. Luke Bryan sings, “Country Girl, Shake it for Me”, so we want to see what you got.
You can enter a picture of your bottom, your butt, your derriere, your backside, your “shaker.” If you’re selected as one of the 10 finalists, we’ll throw your picture up on the website with 9 others. Whoever gets the most votes wins.
Good luck! Before you enter, though, I want to provide some tips.
1. No nudity. Sounds pretty self-explanatory, right?
2. You must be 18 to enter. Must. If you don’t type in your correct birthday, your entry doesn’t count.
3. Your entry should be in good taste. (I know, some people think “good taste” was lost when we even mentioned that contest.) Here’s how we are defining good taste: Are you comfortable with the following people looking at your picture: your parents, your grandparents, your children, your pastor, minister, priest, or rabbi, your child’s teacher, your next-door neighbor?
4. Your picture should be of your backside. Not your face.
5. We can’t publish some of the photos that we’ve received. A couple we deleted immediately. Here’s a good example of the “style” of photo that should be submitted: