Toby Keith Made More Money Than Which Country Gal in 2014?
Forbes magazine has come out with their list of the Highest Earning Musicians of 2014 and Toby Keith and Luke Bryan all made the top 30, among many more.
The annual list was topped by rapper Dr. Dre, whose earnings in 2014 are estimated to be close to $620 million, thanks to the sale of Beats, the company he co-founded, to Apple for $3 billion.
Where did your favorite country artists stack up in the list below?
- Dr. Dre ($620 million)
- Beyonce ($115 million)
- The Eagles ($100 million)
- Bon Jovi ($82 million)
- Bruce Springsteen ($81 million)
- Justin Bieber ($80 million)
- One Direction ($75 million)
- Paul McCartney ($71 million)
- Calvin Harris ($66 million)
- Toby Keith ($65 million)
- Taylor Swift ($64 million)
- Jay-Z, Bruno Mars & Diddy ($60 million) [Tie]
- Justin Timberlake ($57 million)
- Pink ($52 million)
- Michael Bublé ($51 million)
- Rihanna ($48 million)
- Rolling Stones ($47 million)
- Roger Waters ($46 million)
- Elton John ($45 million)
- Kenny Chesney ($44 million)
- Katy Perry ($40 million)
- Jason Aldean and Jennifer Lopez ($37 million) [Tie]
- Miley Cyrus and Celine Dion ($36 million) [Tie]
- Muse and Luke Bryan ($34 million) [Tie]
- Lady Gaga and Drake ($33 million) [Tie]