Your Easter Egg Could Win You Tickets to 10 Country Concerts!
How would you like to win two tickets to 10 great country concerts this year! You can win it if you have the winning Easter Egg in the Joe and Rachel Great Eggsperiment!
Here's the deal:
You have to mail us an egg! That's right, an uncooked, regular chicken egg. You must mail is to us via the US Postal Service. It must make it thru the mail without breaking or cracking.
New this year, all eggs - in their packaging - will be dropped off the Cat Country Fire Escape!
So, not only must your egg survive the mail process and delivery - but, it must survive a big fall!
To win, you must mail the egg that survives both the mail and the fire escape drop with the least amount of packaging!
Once we receive each egg and drop it, we will weigh it. Then we'll open it. If it survives, we'll record the weight. The egg and package that weighs the least will win!
There's another prize too! Whoever mails us the FIRST egg that we receive that survives unbroken, will win two tickets to this summer's Sam Hunt Concert on the Atlantic City Beach! (if we receive more that one egg on the "first day", and more than one egg "survives", we will do a random drawing to determine the winner.
Joe & Rachel
Cat Country 107.3
950 Tilton Road Suite 200
**Make sure to include your name, address and phone number.**
Here are the rules:
- You must mail us an egg via the US Postal Service. You package must have a postmark. (No UPS, FedEx, or private delivery. Your egg must survive the delivery and the fallintact. No breaking.
- Your egg must not be hard-boiled. Once we open the egg, we will break it. If we don't see a liquid yolk and white, your egg is disqualified.
- You egg must be a chicken egg of "standard size." That is "medium" or above. No small or peewee eggs allowed.
- You may enter more than once, but each egg must be mailed separately.
- All decisions of our judges are final.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.
- You cannot paint the egg with any kind of paint that would form a protective coating. "Regular egg die" only.
- You cannot spray the egg with any kind of protective coating (like Line-x)
More From Cat Country 107.3: