11 Things They Found At The Inn of the Dove Site
In case you didn't hear, they auctioned off the former Inn of the Dove hotel/motel/whatever-you-call-it earlier this week. The former "lover's getaway" has been closed for several years.
You should see what was found at the Egg Harbor Township site!
(OK, full disclosure here: I'm just making this stuff up to, hopefully, make you laugh....)
1. 127 pair of handcuffs.
2. 54 handcuff keys (Well, that's a problem, isn't it.)
3. Lotion. Seas and Seas of lotion.
*4. 86 Ceiling mirrors, all stamped with the phrase, "Objects are larger that they appear."
5. 18 matching bra and panties sets. They must have been from single women, .... (`Cause you know, married women don't bother to match after the first year of marriage.)
*** Update... my wife informed me that married women who cheat wear matching sets. Wait.....
6. 8,020 receipts for 18 holes of golf. (Everybody needs an alibi, right?)
7. A MOUNTAIN of birth control paraphernalia.
8. 1,292 cell phone chargers.
9. 628,412 empty wine bottles.
10. 2900 empty cans of whipped cream.
11. Numerous, various, indescribable stains.