8 TD Bank Locations in South Jersey Getting Makeovers
If you live in one of these South Jersey towns, your local TD Bank could soon look a lot different.
More than a dozen TD Bank locations in New Jersey will undergo renovations, including eight right here in South Jersey.
Locally, makeovers are happening at certain branches in Camden, Burlington, and Gloucester counties, including the location in Haddonfield.
Ya know the one I'm talking about? It kind of looks like a colonial home! I hope they don't modernize that one TOO much. I think it's charming.
The branch on the corner of Cherry Hill Mall, though? That one desperately needs to be brought into the 21st century.
The goal, according to TD, is not just to look more aesthetically pleasing, but to enhance member experiences and improve their financial literacy through more readily available in-person interactions.
In a recent blog post, TD’s consumer distribution strategy, planning and innovation writes, “When it comes to more complicated financial conversations – such as buying a house, starting a business or investing – customers still desire in-person interactions and look to TD for financial guidance. We’re taking the necessary steps to enhance the in-store experience so that our customers feel confident discussing their financial future with us.”
Who couldn't use more of THAT?! Most of that kind of finance talk goes completely over my head, so I appreciate TD making the effort to help customers understand how to manage and invest money more effectively.
Here are the 8 South Jersey TD branches in line to receive makeovers:
- Cherry Hill: Cherry Hill Mall, 101 Haddonfield Road; Kings Highway, 357 Kings Highway N.
- Haddonfield: 100 Haddon Ave.
- Marlton: 225 Greentree Road
- Medford: 517 Stokes Road
- Moorestown: 22 West Main St.
- Sicklerville: 591 Berlin-Cross Keys Road
- Sewell: Harbor Plaza, 284 Egg Harbor Road
So, what will these changes look like?
Some new features and upgrades, njbiz.com reports, will include:
- Dedicated TD Wealth Financial Advisor offices for private conversations w/ customers
- Traditional teller lines will be replaced with sit-stand workstations at select branches
- New “lobby stations", (also in select locations) where employees can assist customers with mobile technology
- Refreshed branding to give TD branches a modern look and feel, including upgraded digital screens