Imagine just taking a pleasant snooze and waking up to a reptile in your belly.

We head over to Russia for a video that brings that nightmare into reality. The story goes that the woman decided to take a nap in her yard at home only to wake up not feeling quite right. Guess not, right?

Cat Country 107.3 logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

The video's description reveals that she ended up going to the hospital and had to be put under anesthesia so the doctor could remove a four foot snake from the woman's mouth. It's pretty gnarly to even think about, let alone watch. But, we're going to make you anyway:


Is there a lesson to be learned here? Yes, yes there is. You should probably never go camping again, haha!

Source: Youtube


South Jersey Things That Aren't There Anymore

More From Cat Country 107.3