And the One Thing I Got Out of the Solar Eclipse Is….
The rare, lifetime opportunity presented many learning experiences....for some. But for me, I got a totally different outcome from yesterday's rock-star realignment.
(see what I did there? ;)
The one thing that I got out of yesterday's Solar Eclipse is: A HEADACHE!!!!!!!
No, I didn't "look up at the sun". I did everything right:
- I took my dog on a walk to the boardwalk
- Some kind stranger saw me trying to take a picture on selfie mode from my phone, and offered me her cool eclipse glasses
- I looked into the glasses for like 2 minutes
- realized I was basically looking at a crescent moon
- realized that we weren't going to hit the "path of totally"
- experienced like .2% of darkness
- walked back home
So realistically, nothing out of my day was unordinary. I did exactly what I do every day. But when I got back home. I drank some water and realized I had a SCREAMING headache.
Like what the heck? Did this happen to anyone else?
They always say a full moon messes with hormones--especially for ladies.
So is this sort of the same deal?
And this morning I STILL have a headache! Did the eclipse curse me with infinite migraine?!
SOS-- I need answers!
Check Out More From Cat Country!