How to Make Brownies With Black Beans and Vinegar [WATCH]
Now I ALWAYS have a sweet tooth, but hearing this recipe actually almost deterred me from brownies. ALMOST. Until I tried it.
Ashley from Northfield sent me this CRAZY gluten-free and low-fat brownie recipe that is made with black beans and literally has us SCREAMING.
Not only is it healthy for you, but hello… it’s chocolate and honestly delicious.
Considering these brownies are made with 0 flour or butter, this is definitely something you could make for the kids (without telling them that it’s actually good for them) and totally get away with it!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 (14 oz) canned low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk (or dairy, skim)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground coffee or instant coffee
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided (Hershey’s)
And here’s how you make it! Enjoy!
Subscribe to Cat Country 107.3 on
Check Out More From Cat Country!