Game of Thrones Star Set To Appear In Atlantic City
After watching the Game of Thrones series finale this weekend, you can make plans to see a GOT star next weekend in Atlantic City.
Kristian Nairn, who played Hodor from 2011-2016, will be performing at an event call "Rave of Thrones," next Friday, May 24 at The Pool After Dark at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City. According to atlanticcityweekly.com, Naim is not only an actor, but he's also a deejay.
In addition to "Rave of Thrones," atlanticcityweekly.com says that Eden Lounge in Harrah's is offering these GOT-inspired drinks:
- Mother of Dragons, which is Tanqueray Gin, dragon fruit, lime juice, and simple syrup;
- The Red Wedding, which is made from Altos Reposado Tequila, orange juice, grenadine, and agave.
- The White Walker, which is Bacardi Silver Rum, pineapple juice, blue curacao, and Sierra Mist soda;
- Winter Is Here, which is made from Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey, peach schnapps, and Coconut Berry Red Bull;
- Fire & Ice, made of Patron Anejo, grapefruit, Sierra Mist soda, and jalapenos;
- Lord of Light, which is New Amsterdam Vodka, passion fruit, lime juice, and ginger beer.
Eden Lounge also has an Insta-friendly replica of the iron throne.
Check out Harrah's AC website for more info.