Joe Kelly Doesn’t Believe Billboard Birthday Dad and Sons
Sorry "Billboard Dad and Sons" - I ain't buying it for a second.
I think not!
Now, I'm not calling "Billboard Dad" or his sons liars, but I find it hard to believe he received 250,000 calls in one month. Let's do the math:
1. There are 60 minutes in an hour.... 24 hours a day... so that's 1,440 minutes in a day.
2. I'm guessing the billboard was up for 30 days....so, a month is 43,200 minutes.
3. Getting 250,000 calls... that would be almost 6 calls a minute, 24 hours a day for 30 day!
If my math is correct (and, I checked it twice), 250K calls is fairly impossible because:
1. No one can answer that many calls every minute. What did they say? "Happy Birthday" and hang up?
2. No one can physically answer the phone 6 times an hour, 24 hours a day. You have other things to do, like eating, sleeping, and such. (Was he answering the phone in the bathroom?)
3. I don't know what cell phone carrier Dad has, but I have Verizon and the limit of voice mails is only like a dozen or so.
SO.... unless Dad and Sons can show my how they got to their numbers, I ain't buyin' it.
By the way, Belated Happy Birthday, Billboard Dad! I'll call you later...