Everything You Need to Know About the Atlantic City Beach Concert With Brantley Gilbert
South Jersey Country fans, are you ready to live it up with Brantley Gilbert on the Atlantic City beach?
Seriously, how lucky are we?! On Thursday, July 13th, the 2017 Atlantic City BeachFest Concert Series welcomes Brantley and newcomer, Luke Combs for one hell of a party!
If you're planning on attending one of the AC beach concerts this year, you'll want to listen up. While you're encouraged to bring things like sunscreen, sunglasses and your government-issued ID, there are certain items you'll want to just leave at home or risk them being confiscated.
Permitted on the beach:
- Beach blankets/towels
- One EMPTY Water Container Up to two (2) liters in size, per patron
- One factory sealed water bottle up to one (1) liter in size, per
- Small Backpacks (school backpacks) *no large framed packs*
- Strollers or wagons for small children (toddlers)
- Small, handheld umbrellas
NOT permitted on the beach:
- No coolers, baskets or large bags
- No illegal drugs or substances of ANY kind
- No glass bottles or containers
- No flags, totems or large signs
- No weapons of ANY kind *including knives on key chains*
- No selfie sticks
Also, this map of the land will sure come in handy at some point!
Check back for updates!