10 Activities America’s Just Too Tired To Do
It's early in the new year. The holidays are over, the hustle-and-bustle comes to a temporary halt, and the exhaustion that you didn't have time to feel while running all over kingdom come over the last two+ months will soon set in.
Exhaustion is common this time of year, but a new survey by Spatone reveals that the average person actually feels tired three times a day. Other findings:
- the average person says their energy level is at their lowest at 2:43 p.m.. Their energy level is at their highest at 10:28 a.m.
- 25% of people try to increase their energy by taking a shower
- 12% of people try to increase their energy by listening to loud music
- 30% of people try to increase their energy by taking a walk
- 12% of people have fallen asleep at work
TOP THINGS PEOPLE ARE TOO TIRED TO DO:
1. Exercising in general
2. Tidying a room in the house
3. Having sex
4. Putting clothes away in the wardrobe
5. Cooking dinner
6. Going for a walk
7. Going to social events in general
8. Doing the washing up
9. Going to the gym
10. Going to a friend’s house
To be honest, anything other than just having some chill time inside my own home sounds too draining at this point in time. It's important to take care of yourself and get the rest you need. Don't forget to live, though. For me, I need one weekend of solid rest and relaxation, then I'll be good to go.