‘Mullica Alligator Caught’ and Other Headlines We’d Like to See
"The Mulligator has Been Captured" is a headline we'd like to see, especially with temperatures getting colder in South Jersey.
No movement on that front, but I've put together a list of other South Jersey headlines we'd like to see. (Feel free to add your own below or on our Facebook pages.)
* "Joe Kelly Wins $900 in Mega Millions Drawing, Agrees to Give 500 Cat Country Listeners $1Million each."
* "Philadelphia Phillies Announces New Minor League Affiliate to Play in Atlantic City."
* "Indoor Water Park Finally Built in Atlantic City."
* "Lucy the Elephant Comes Alive in Margate!"
* Panera Bread Announces Opening of 6 New Locations in Atlantic, Cumberland, and Cape May Counties."
* "All Area Roads Were Repaved Last Night While You Slept."
* "3,458 Pennsylvania Drivers Jailed for Driving Slow in Left Lane."
* "Disney Announces Biggest Theme Park Ever in Atlantic City. South Jersey Residents Given Free Lifetime Passes."