The Results Are In – Would You Rather South Jersey
You have voted and the results are in! Here are the best things to do in South Jersey based on would you rather.
Scroll down the bottom for round two!
Fantasy Island vs Surflight Theater
Starting off in LBI, Fantasy Island won this round 67% to 33%.
Mini Golf in Ocean City vs Atlantic City Aquarium
Would you rather spend the day playing mini golf or go to an aquarium? You voted mini golf 72% to 28%.
Cape May Zoo vs Wildwood Boardwalk
Lions, and tigers, and bears oh my! The Cape May Zoo beat the Wildwood Boardwalk 64% to 36%.
Boardwallk Pizza vs Pork Roll
I have to agree with the votes on this one. I would much prefer boardwalk pizza over pork roll. Pizza dominated 72% to 28%.
Shopping in Smithville vs Tuckerton Seaport
Would you rather go shopping in Smithville or learn a thing or two at the Tuckerton Seaport? The votes are in and 73% rather go to Smithville and 27% would rather go to the Tuckerton Seaport.
Storybook Land vs Basto Village
Basto Village took the win with 69% of the votes.
Barnegat Lighthouse vs Lucy the Elephant
The giant elephant that makes her home in Margate is a fan favorite earning 66% of the votes leaving Old Barney with 34%.
Cape May Ferry vs Marine Mamal Stranding Center
77% of voters would rather take a ride on the Cape May Ferry.
Lounging on the Beach vs Fishing on a Boat
This was a close one, less than 10 votes separated the two. However, in the end you would rather lounge on the beach than go fishing. The beach won with 55% of the votes.
Popcorn Park Zoo vs Carriage Ride in Cape May
This one surprised me. I was certain the Popcorn Park Zoo would win. In the end 73% of voters would rather take a carriage ride in Cape May.