Camden County Man Charged For Possessing Explicit Images of Children
Authorities say a Camden County man has been charged for possessing images of child sexual exploitation.
Acting Camden County Prosecutor Jill Mayer and Runnemede Police Chief Paul Dailey say 57-year-old Vincent Gambale, Jr., of Runnemede is facing one count of third-degree Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
According to Mayer's office, "detectives from the High-Tech Crimes Unit (HTCU), Runnemede Police Department, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) – Cherry Hill Office, and the Zone 5 Critical Incident Team responded to Gambale’s home on the unit block of Clair Road in Runnemede to execute a search warrant."
A press release states cops were led to Gambale’s home after they received information that someone at the home possessed child sexual abuse material. During the search, multiple digital devices were seized for further testing.
Gambale was taken to the Runnemede Police Department where he was processed and released under conditions pending further court proceedings.
Mayer reminds the public that all persons charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The 40 Best Cover Songs by Rock Bands
More South Jersey News:
- Following Devastating Fire, Playland's Castaway Cove Announces Opening Date
- Video: Cops Search For Two Men Wanted For Armed Home Invasion in Camden County
- Two Philadelphia Men Charged in 100+ MPH Fatal Crash on Tacony-Palmyra Bridge
- Dangerous Child Predator in North Jersey Tried to Meet Teen, According to Police
- Cops: Ocean City Teacher Raped Student at School On His Last Day