Ask Your Kids These 16 Questions For Some Quarantine Entertainment
Cooped up with your kids all day can drive you crazy. Why not provide yourself with some entertainment at their expense? All good, safe, and clean fun, of course.
Since there's no doubt your kids are asking you a million questions per day at this point, now it's your turn to flip the script on them. Let's play a game:
Some of these are REALLY funny if you have really little kids. One mom, Savannah from Salem County, was our guinea pig. She asked her kids the questions and their answers are pretty hysterical.
Her kids' names: Elliot (3) and Maverick (5)
1. If you won a million dollars, what would you buy?
E-a bunch of legos
M-the LEGO Ninjagos ship
2. How long does it take to get to mom-mom’s house?
3. What does mommy always say to you?
M-clean up your toys
4. What job would you like to do when you grow up?
E- a fire truck
M- a king
5. What is the capital of America?
M-ya ya ya United States. It’s gotta be U
6. Where do babies come from?
M- momma's bellies
7. At what age do you become an adult?
8. If you could change one rule your family has, what would it be?
E-um I don’t know
M-have a new holiday for only us, called avengers day
9. If you could be a superhero, what superpower would want?
M- all of Superman’s powers
10. What would you do to save the planet?
E-use my hulk smash
M-defeat penguins by using my super heat vision to melt them ♀️
11. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
E- a hot dog
M-a granola bar
12. How much does it cost to buy a house?
M- 10,000 coins
13. Why do you think we should be nice to others?
M-so I can go to recess at school
14. What does love mean to you?
M-to give gifts to everybody
15. What are you scared of?
M- the big bad wolf
16. What is the most important to you?
M-to make sure I love my mom and dad and Elliott all of the days
So, as you can see, this could get interesting. Ask your kids these questions then head to our Facebook page and post the answers in the comments!
Link to our Facebook is HERE!
More from Cat Country 107.3: