Now is probably a good time for all police officers to know they are being watched. They must have forgotten that in Buffalo.

Look, we know 99% of police officers are outstanding. It's the other 1% that we're worried about.

This is from Buffalo, where a 75-year-old man approached police. Unbelievable.

Already, there are calls for justice:

Places in South Jersey We Can't Wait to Visit Again

More From Cat Country 107.3