Where You Can Find the Best Chicken Wings in South Jersey, According to Yelp
Can you smell it? Super Bowl Sunday is coming up quick and you know what that means! It's the second biggest feasting day of the year, right behind Thanksgiving.
Last year, more than 1.3 billion chicken wings were consumed on Super Bowl Sunday.
This year, Super Bowl Sunday is happening on February 5th, so we thought we'd get you ready to grub with a list of where to find the most popular party foods in the Garden State, according to Yelp!
1. Pic-a-Lilli Pub: Located right off the boardwalk in Atlantic City, on Tennessee Ave. These guys are noted for their delicious sauces. Yum!
2. Wingcraft Kitchen and Beer Bar: Another great place in Atlantic City (located on Baltic Ave.) to grab some wings and perhaps even a beer...or two.
3. Wings & Other Italian Things: With a name like "Wings and Other Italian Things" you can rest assured that the wings they're serving up, MUST be good. This spot is located on West Avenue in Ocean City.
4. OC Sports Grille: Yelpers agree that this place may be small, but it's BIG in taste. The spot is located on the boardwalk in Ocean City.
5. Wild Wings: Looking for wings in Wildwood? Try the wings at Wild Wings located on Pacific and Davis!
6. T. Wakes Smoked BBQ & Shrimp Shack: Hey EHT, come and get 'em! T. Wakes is located on the Black Horse Pike. Oh and be sure to sample their BBQ sauce!
7. JD’s Pub & Grille: Located on S. New York Road in Galloway, this place has some of the BEST Bang Bang sauce, according to reviews.
8. Wing It: Another place for delicious wings in Galloway located on E. Jimmie Leeds Road, with the coolest name, might we add. Everything is fresh, homemade and well worth the wait, according to Yelp reviews!