Did You Win the Sam ‘Scavenger’ Hunt? [VIDEO]
We put our Cat Country listeners on an excursion to find ME during our Sam 'Scavenger' Hunt in order to win Sam Hunt Meet and Greets before his big show tomorrow at the BB&T Pavilion.
We posted the pictures below throughout social media, and even gave listeners this riddle to solve:
1. It's time now for another scavenger hunt, and I don't mean to be blunt, but you may or may not be meeting Sam Hunt. Just come and find out where I am, I'll give you a clue, I'm sitting on a bench, and that ain't a scam.
2. I'm at a location close to the sand, and at this landmark, I know every curve like the back of my hand.
3. You may think that this place is a tad Bazaar, but that used to be the name, now that name is no more
4. Irma stopped me from meeting Luke Bryan, which seriously stunk. But who thought that in order to meet Sam Hunt, I'd be hiding near a trunk.
5. Alright this is it, the last and final hint. I'm by the 11th tallest statue in the country, and she may need a mint! Ok that's that! If you can't find me, these meet and greets are all mine! But don't worry, I'm here waiting for ya-- just drive safe and take your time.
Congrats to our Winner Julie from Ventnor for finding Rachel first at Lucy the Elephant!
Check Out More From Cat Country!