A Mullica Township house was devastated by flames that ignited in the early hours this morning.

6ABC.com reports the fire broke out at around 4:00 a.m. Once emergency personnel arrived, the flames were visible at least in the garage.

The video looks pretty bad. A house fire is, hands down, one of the worst things that can happen to a family during the holiday season. Luckily though, no one has apparently suffered any injuries.

Check out the full story HERE.

Source: 6abc.com

More From Cat Country 107.3