Joe Kelly: 6 More Great Quarantine/Outdoor Restaurant Dishes
We've been enjoying outdoor dining for a few weeks now (in addition to carryout and delivery). I'm adding 6 more great dishes I've had since by original "Joe Kelly: 5 Best Quarantine/Outdoor Restaurant Dishes I've Had" story was published.
Here's a look at some new items I've tried lately:
1. Ribeye Steak - Texas Roadhouse - Egg Harbor Township. Confession time - I attended a preview day before the restaurant's officially open date (which it today, July 6th.) The steak melted in my mouth. They gave me a sharp knife to cut it with, buy a plastic butter knife would have been fine!
2. The Bella Burger - Ryfe Restaurant - Atlantic City. Is there a better $10 burger in Atlantic City? The burger, cooked to medium rare perfection is topped with lettuce, tomato, truffled mushrooms, avocado aioli and Swiss cheese, served on a brioche roll. Ryfe is brand new, on Atlantic Avenue, three blocks from the Stockton University's Atlantic City campus. As of right now, you can take advantage of a half-price deal via our Seize the Deal program. Get details here - quantities are very limited.
3. 10 oz. Grilled Lobster Tail - Ryfe Restaurant - Atlantic City. So, you can get the $10 burger - or go the other way and splurge ($42) on one of the best lobster tails you'll ever experience. Topped with a garlic butter sauce. Enjoy heaven on a plate.
4. Lobster Roll - Crabby Jack's - Somers Point. Speaking of lobster, this is DEE-licious! Enjoy large chunks of lobster with lettuce, tomato, and warm butter on a tasty bun. Crabby's Jacks has a great setting, right on the water in Somers Point, behind the Crab Trap. A friendly, hard-working staff makes sure you're taken care of during your meal.
5. Spicy Avocado Burger - Hi Point Pub - Absecon. I told you about he best $10 burger. This is the best $11 burger! Cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado is topped with a spicy jalapeno sauce. Goes great with a cold beer!
6. The Hot and Honey wings - Pic-A-Lilly Inn - Shamong. The perfect blend of sauces on South Jersey's favorite wings. Everyone has there own heat preference at the Pic - and this is mine!