South Jersey’s 4th of July Fireworks Guide
Here is your complete South Jersey 4th of July Fireworks Guide!
- Atlantic City Fireworks, July 4th. The show will be held along the boardwalk and marina at 9:30 p.m.
- Tropicana Fireworks, July 2nd, 10 p.m.
- Buena Vista Independence Day Festival, July 3rd. There will be a parade at 2 p.m. and fireworks at dusk.
- Egg Harbor City, July 16th on Egg Harbor City Lake, 9 p.m.
- Margate, July 4th, Huntington Avenue Beach, 9 p.m.
Cape May County:
- Avalon, July 3rd, 30th Street at the beach, 8:45 p.m.
- Cape May, July 4th, Congress Beach, 9 p.m.
- Lower Township, July 3rd, North Cape May bayfront between Lincoln Boulevard and Emerson Avenue. Festivities start at 5 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Ocean City, July 4th, Boardwalk. Festivities start at 6 p.m. with a kite flying competition. Live entertainment follows concluding with fireworks at 10 p.m.
- Sea Isle City, July 4th, 50th Street Beach, 9 p.m.
- Stone Harbor, July 4th, 80th Street Beach, 8 p.m.
- Wildwood, July 4th, Pine Avenue Beach, 10 p.m. Live music starts at 2 p.m. with Tim McGraw headlining at 8 p.m. Tickets are $22.50
- Bridgeton, July 4th, Bridgeton City Park, 9:30 p.m.
- Millville, July 4th, Union Lake Park. Live band at 7:30, fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Barnegat, July 4th, Municipal Dock. Concert and fireworks starting at 7 p.m.
- Beach Haven, July 4th, Bay Village, Dusk
- Beachwood, July 4th, Beachfront, 9 p.m.
- Lakehurst, July 3rd, Lake Horicon, Dusk
- Lakewood, July 3rd, Lake Carasaljo, 9:15 p.m.
- Lavalette, July 3rd, Gazebo. Concert at 8 p.m. followed by fireworks.
- Manchester, June 25th, Harry Wright Lake in Whiting, Dusk
- Point Pleasant Beach, July 4th, Jenkinson’s Boardwalk, Dusk
- Seaside Heights, July 4th, Boardwalk, 9:30 p.m.
- Jackson, July 2nd, 3rd and 4th, Great Adventure, 10 p.m.
- Tuckerton, July 4th, Tip Seaman Park, Dusk
- Pilesgrove, July 2nd, Four Seasons Family Campground, 9:30 p.m.
- Pilesgrove, July 4th, Marlton Recreation Park. Festivities start at 5 p.m.
Source: Only in Your State