Drool Worthy #SouthJerseyFoodie Posts on Instagram
Let's just put this out there, we have the best food. We have great pizza, great bagels, great ice cream, and pork roll. I challenge anyone to disagree. I started to search South Jersey food hastags and the one that had the most posts was #SouthJerseyFoodie. Instagram is a great place for foodies because we have a weird obsession with looking at photos of other peoples' food. I still have yet to figure out why that is.
#SouthJerseyFoodie has almost 2,000 posts, so clearly I couldn't put them all here for you to see. I narrowed it down to 10 posts that use #SouthJerseyFoodie to see the best of what South Jersey has to offer.
1. Sizzling Pork Roll, Egg, and Bagles (Blizt's Market, Ocean City):
2. Cookie Monster Ice Cream Sundae (Jessie's of Linwood, Linwood):
3. Golden Beets, Strawberries, and Burrata (Jay's on Third, Stone Harbor):
4. Coal Fired Pizza (Bricco Coal Fired Pizza, Haddon Twp.):
5. Pork Waffle Fries (Rayaki, Cherry Hill):
6. BBQ Chicken Toast (Jar'd Coffeehouse and Eatery, Linwood):
7. Patriotic Donuts (Drip 'n Scoop, Ocean City):
8. French Toast (Sunrise Cafe, Ocean City):
9. Fried Deviled Egg (Breeze's Dock Bar and Grill, Tuckerton):
10. Poke Bowl (Beast of the Street, Haddonfield):
More from Cat Country 107.3: